Flat Tire Repair
Flat tires are an unfortunate fact of life. Whether it is a slow leak, a leaky valve stem or a tire puncture, Milito’s Mobil has what you need to get safely on the road again
Lincoln Park Auto Care
(across the street from the DePaul campus)
1106 West Fullerton Avenue Chicago, IL 60614
Milito’s Mobil Lifetime Flat Tire Repair Service
Having a flat tire can be scary and frustrating, leaving you with a feeling of despair as you are stranded on the side of the road. You are not alone.
We are here – just a phone call away. Call 773-248-0414 and we will arrange for a tow to our auto repair.
Repairing or changing a flat tire can be dangerous and should always be handled by specially trained personnel. Milito’s Mobil has the professionals as well as the products and equipment to dismount, mount, balance, and repair the tire correctly. We will guarantee the repair for the life of the tire.
– Puncture repair diagnosis:If the damage is minor, it can usually be repaired. In cases where the sidewall or shoulder of the tire is damaged, or if the size of the puncture exceeds one-quarter-inch diameter, the tire will require replacement.If you do need to purchase a new tire, consider protecting your investment by purchasing our Road Hazard Warranty to cover any future road damage. If the tire can be repaired, you’re covered. If it can’t, we’ll replace it at a pro-rated fee.*
– Repair of the tire using two state-of-the-art repair components:
Safety Seal Repair – Seals damaged area from tread to inner liner, creating the perfect repair.
Liquid Patch – Creates a permanent, flexible patch around the Safety Seal Repair on the inner liner of the tire.
– Remount tire to the wheel and properly reinstall on your vehicle*
– Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
– Multi-Point Inspection.
– Get the Road Hazard Warranty – Not even the best tire warranty will cover you for road damage. But Milito’s Mobil Road Hazard Warranty will! If your tire is damaged, our Puncture Repair Diagnosis will determine whether or not it should be repaired.
If it can be fixed, you’re covered*
If it can’t, we’ll replace it at a prorated fee.